Saturday 28 September 2013

Bootstrap, how to 'include' navigation bar and footer without server side code

Bootstrap, how to 'include' navigation bar and footer without server side
code

I have been dabbling with some Twitter Bootstrap recently and have been
enjoying it.
All the tutorials and videos out there only seem to show how to use it for
so called single paged sites.
I would like to create a predominantly static, multi page site,
essentially still pure HTML. I remember many many years ago you would use
iframes and such, but I do recall that any CSS styling would be lost
during this 'include'.
I have been searching for some time, but the only thing that seems to pop
up is PHP, and things such as Handlebars, Moustashe, etc...though these
seem to be a little too complex for my requirements. I have also looked at
jQuery Clone.
Any pointers would be much appreciated.
Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment